Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another bit of change

Continuing on from the last post lets talk about number 2.  No, not THAT #2 but the second thing I don’t like that is changing in me.

I have always hated is purses.  Just the word itself is a little silly to me.  I like the way they look, people look good with them but I’ve never been one to carry a big over the shoulder purse (did you think I was going to say something else?  You’re silly.)

Well it wasn’t until my sweet sister shared something with me that she is sharing with the world.  Her face and her story.

It started with a bag called the Miche Bag.  I hadn’t heard of it before but it’s amazing.  They made a bag in support of cancer and in doing so they have asked cancer survivors to be a part of it.

My sister is a cancer survivor and after a few photo shoots her tag was made.  A tag that comes with the purchase of the Hope bag.  It is being launched this month and if you haven’t seen the bag I encourage you to check it out.  Or check me out because I’ve been sporting it all around town and people love it.  Plus I have her tag hanging on the bag as well so naturally people do ask.  Here she is..

kristy tag

The bag is amazing but my sister is more amazing!

So because of my sister, what better reason to start carrying a bag.  Yep, I still refuse to call it a purse!

1 comment:

Clay and Kayde said...

I have been wanting a miche bag since before Christmas. Maybe now is the time to get so I can have the hope bag :)