Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick or Treat

So we made a trip out to Utah the weekend of Halloween and it was so much fun. We had a party at my sister Caralee's house in Saratoga Springs. They had it all decorated to the hilt and it was awesome. Had the traditional sloppy joe's, chips, vegi's and soda. Couldn't have been better except for when her husband came out and freaked the kids out with his costume. Oh, and it freaked me out too!!

The kids had a lot of fun being with their cousins. It's the first time in 6 years that they were able to be together and as Abby said "this is the best Halloween I've ever had in my whole life".

Thanks family for making this happen! Miss you all!

3 comments:

Janna said...

You always leave the nicest comments on my blog. Looks like you had a great time. I still can't believe that you can do that trip in 4 days. We need to go out again.

ps- what happened to the white rabbit??

Grammy said...

Alice and Woody look like they had lots of fun! A trip out of town sounds so nice right now, even a short one like that. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Janna said...

What's Cori's email? I want to see her blog. Email it to me please.