Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mouth of Babes

So it was my turn to carpool to Preschool today. I take Walker and two other little girls in the morning. They all get a long pretty well and enjoy the ride together to school. I on the other hand enjoy the conversations that take place in the back seat. Here's todays script:

Walker: Don't say mean things. I'm the boss now!
Jacey: You're not the boss!
Walker: Ya' my mom's the boss!
Jacey: She's not the boss! My mom is the boss of me!
Alyssa: Guys, Jesus is the boss!
Walker: No he's not, he just makes babies and puts them in your tummy.
Jacey and Alyssa: Ohhhh.

3 comments:

Janna said...

LOL!!!! How funny...funny funny boy and girls. And I can hear the girls saying "Ohhhhh." Light bulb moment. See you in 3 hours. I'm countin down.

Grammy said...

It's amazing the things kids pick out of all that we tell them. One of the best reasons to have kids is the constant entertainment! And of course because Jesus wants us to and he is the boss...

Jam said...

now that it classic! I can't wait for tomorrow! Yeah! We are gonna paaaaarty!