Thursday, April 17, 2008

Come see how good looking I am

So I guess Bakersfield is really starting to grow. Hopefully soon we'll get on the map and have some real cool stores here. The latest to open is Williams-Sanoma and I am stoked. Next is Pottery Barn and Claim Jumper. Lucky just opened at the mall and so did Abby's new favorite store...LIBBY LU! No longer do I have to play beauty shop at home with her. I'll just drive her down to the mall and she can get all the hair and make-up done a little girl can handle. She was on cloud nine and got so many oohs and aahs. Just take a look.


Then I look over and wonder what Walker could be doing while waiting for his sister to finish getting all fancied up and I find him in the corner receiving his own oohs and aahs. Now he's asleep on the couch. All tuckered out from his afternoon performance.


Got to love that kid!

1 comment:

Uzi said...

haa haa, it's Cindy Loo Hoo and her brother Kid Rock!