Saturday, January 28, 2012

NZ Bound

And we're off!  New Zealand here we come!  We packed up our lives for 3 months, left a lot behind and are ready for this new adventure and journey to begin in so many ways.  The kids had a hard time saying goodbye to their friends and I have to admit, so did I.  Like I told Abby, "it's better to have great friends to miss while you are away than no friends at all."  We feel so blessed and lucky to have this opportunity to experience a new culture, new way of living, new people and new ways to serve.  I'm grateful for a husband who loves adventures and New Zealand so much that he felt a desire to bring his family here to experience something new.  We are truly blessed!  Yep, I said it again.  I hope you'll join us on our journey through NZ the next 3 months.  If not, we'll catch up later but I can't promise you any of the same stories or pictures to prove them to you.  Your choice.  ;)
Heading out of LAX!

Kicking it DS style while we wait to board the plane.

And we're off!  No looking back now!

No comments: