Thursday, March 11, 2010

I’ll take it!

Um, are they selling this at your Build a Bear?  I’ll take her!

012

This was during our trip to the mall when we were all out in Utah last week.  She climbed right up and found herself a great seat. 

It has been a long time since I saw Lilly and I was so glad to get to know the adorable little girl that she is.  I love her smile, her enthusiasm for small things like lip-gloss, her girlyness and mostly that adorable squeaky girl voice of hers.  I love when she hung out with me while I was getting dressed and sang songs to me the whole time.  She is like my little friend that I haven’t seen for years and she was so able and willing to love a new stranger.

Thanks Hall’s for a great time.  More pics to come!

1 comment:

Jam said...

that's the best! thanks sis!