Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday is a special day….

It’s the day we get ready for Sunday.  By doing so one of the things we do is pick out what we are going to wear to church the next day.  After all 9:00 church comes early when you have three kids and yourself to get ready.

In planning out what Abby is going to wear we just decide to make her a skirt for Sunday.  We have some spare time during our Saturday afternoon so after a few minutes (probably like 25) and some material we found we ended up with not only a skirt but a headband with a layered flower (made one for me too) and another headband I made out of some ribbon I had. 

Saturday’s have turned in to my shopping and crafting day.  What will the outcome be of my next weekends?  Any ideas?  Send me pictures, ideas or links to other sites and I’ll figure how to make it.

023 024

025headband

For those other people out there in the middle of projects to you I say happy crafting DESIGNING!  Designing is my new word replacement for crafting.  Sounds so Twenty Ten and not 1982.

7 comments:

The Hanson Family said...

You are great at Designing! Abby has such a cool mom. :)
Can't wait to make Allie's dress. Let's start working on it soon.

Grammy said...

Wow. That is amazing. Seriously. Sewing scares me. I am very impressed by what other people can do with some material, and thread.

SAS said...

You go design star! I absolutely love the skirt. Long time no see by the way--we must be on different preschool days? I'd love some flower lessons, too cute! I'm still figuring out this girl thing:)

Janna said...

SO cute rebecca!!! I want one for me! :)

Clay and Kayde said...

Looks great, but last time i counted you have 4 kids. HAHA

Uzi said...

Man you're good! But for "next weekend" I say ditch the machine and do some shopping with me in Vegas before we throw ourselves at TJ! :)

Gail and Jenee said...

That's my girl! Wish I could say: "I taught her everything she knows!", but not so much here in the creativity dept! Love ya, daughter!