Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shave and a haircut

So if you’ve known me a while you know I have this comfort with long hair.  I’ve had long hair for well, a long time.  I finally decided to cut it and each time I went in I felt like I had gotten a lot cut off only to realize two weeks later that it’s still long.  I’m not brave enough to do it all at once.  I like to go in stages.  So here are my stages.  I didn’t realize it had gotten so long.

Hair was at my waist about a year ago:

Hair

8 inches later:

002 (2)

4 inches after that and here we are today: 015  017

5 comments:

Jon and Jessica said...

your "short" hair is still longer than my "long" hair has ever been! It's very cute!

Janna said...

Cute Rebecca! I bet your shampoo will last longer now!

Jam said...

ohhh i absolutely love it!! you look soo good with that length- can't wait to see it in person.

Grammy said...

So is the final stage? It looks great. I'm trying to get my hair back to about that length.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Hey its the Mehls. I came across your blog and was super excited to kind of catch up. I can't believe how big your kids are and you have 4! It sounds like you guys are doing good. I hope you don't mind that I keep tabs on you. Its fun to keep track.