Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Talmage!

I still can't believe he's one year old. Time goes by so fast when you have other kids. I used to watch ever minute of my kids and capture every milestone. It's sad and true when they say the third child doesn't have a lot of pictures because sure we've seen it before with the other kids and we're just too busy to pull out the camera for every little thing like first time with solids, first time walking, first date, college graduation....darn, he doesn't have a chance!

I did capture pictures of his first birthday celebration we had at Grandma and Grandpa Watson's home with all the Aunts and Uncles and cousins here. We had a good time, but not as good as Talmage did!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I'm a 3rd child...couple years of therapy and he'll be fine.
How did you become a mom of THREE? holy cow!