Sunday, March 23, 2008

Proof of Life

So here it is, finally a blog to prove to the world out there that my family is as weird as the stories I share. Proof that Abby is a drama queen. Proof that Walker really lives in his own world. Proof that my sanity is something I am still looking for. Proof that after reading this you will be glad you have the life you do. Proof that when you read a self help book in 20 yrs by a girl named Abigail Watson titled "The day my mom told me I'm really not a Princess" you 'll know where it all stems from...this crazy life in Watsonville!

2 comments:

Uzi said...

I'm so excited for the birth of your blog!
Can't wait to see the many funny pictures of Abby and Walker and hear the stories of the Watsonville "BRAT-wurts" :)

Jam said...

I love it!!! Welcome to the world og blogging! And I can't wait until Abby is a tween-now there will be some good fodder!